Facelift Bungee Tips
- Gather hair from the temple area to the top of the ear to make the braid. The length of the braid will be to the bottom of the earlobe.
- The comb should be a little tough to push down through the middle of the braid. If it's not tight enough, the comb will pop out.
- If all four prongs of the comb are not into the braid but only two inserted with two prongs out of the braid, you probably have the comb turned the wrong way.
- The Bungee comb should be upward toward the ceiling when inserting.
- The Bungee is adjustable where you comb it into the braid. Inserting it into the temple area is the tightest setting with the middle of the braid being less tight and the end of the braid the least tight.
- You can twist the first piece of braid nearest your face to help the braid hold tighter if necessary.
- Dip your fingers in a cup of water to moisten the braid when you start.
* If any signs of hair loss , stop using product . Creme rinse rubber band and braid to remove.